We are looking for enthusiastic, talented design interns to join us at our Leicestershire studio. Collaborating with the design team, you’ll be working with global brands across a range of sectors such as fashion, art, architecture, technology, commerce and publishing. We are a small team, so your input will be both valued and necessary.
This is a one month paid internship with a view to possible extension.
- Assisting on a wide range of print and digital projects
- Work closely with the team to understand key brief requirements and bring fresh thinking/perspectives
- Manage time efficiently to help the design team meet strict deadlines
- Be aware of, and respond to, developments in the wider design culture
- Conceptual graphic design skills: typography, layout, colour.
- A sound knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and XD
- Flexible attitude, willingness to learn and work under own initiative.
- Own transport is required to travel to our Leicestershire studio
Click here to view a map of our location.
To apply, please forward your portfolio, CV and covering letter by email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the vacancy title in the subject line.
Strictly NO Recruitment Agencies – only direct applicants please.