We are looking for enthusiastic, talented designers to join our growing creative team at our Leicestershire studio. Collaborating with the design team, you’ll be working with global brands across a range of sectors such as fashion, art, architecture, technology, commerce and publishing, comprising both fast turnaround design and long term project work.
- Create compelling, high-quality conceptual design
- Work as part of a collaborative team, sharing skills and design techniques whilst supporting others where appropriate
- Develop a strong understanding of studio practices and the brands we work with
- Work comfortably on multiple projects simultaneously
- Work closely with the senior team to understand key brief requirements and to deliver projects that are the best in the industry
- Manage time efficiently to ensure deadlines are met
- Be aware of, and respond to, developments in the wider design culture
- Strong conceptual graphic design skills: typography, layout, colour, understanding print production processes
- The ability to deal with pressure and working in a fast-paced environment
- A high level of proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity with industry standard UX and UI design and prototyping tools including Adobe XD and InVision
- Relevant experience within an agency/in-house and/or a degree in design
- A good knowledge of responsive web design and UX/UI design
- Own transport is required to travel to our Leicestershire studio
Click here to view a map of our location.
Competitive salary dependent on experience.
To apply, please forward your portfolio, CV and covering letter by email to:
email@example.com with the vacancy title in the subject line.
Strictly NO Recruitment Agencies – only direct applicants please.